Types of Proposals
Types of proposals for Algofi Governance.
- Lending market risk parameters (e.g. collateral factor)
- Interest rate model
- Protocol fee / reserve factor / liquidation incentive
- Supply / Borrow Cap
- NanoSwap parameters (e.g. amplification factor)
- Governance parameters (e.g. voting period, minimum veBANK)
Smart contract deployments must be possible and achievable within 2-4 weeks as will be discussed in the temperature check by core developers.
Governors are encouraged to ensure the following guidelines are met for considering new markets
- Deep AMM liquidity to support potential liquidations
- Reliable offchain data source for pricing (CEX)
- The team/product/code behind the token need to be thoroughly vetted
These guidelines are soft and meant to help guide proposal discussions. They are subject to change and are not binding.
- Bug bounties
- Business development opportunities
- Algofi ecosystem building